Welcome to the Foreclosure Practice Area - Resources for Legal Services and Pro Bono Attorneys
This site is intended to support the work of legal services attorneys and pro bono attorneys working on foreclosure matters in New York. Please join the site if you are are a legal services attorney or active pro bono attorney with the CBJC. Please note, the resources on this site are only accessible to those who qualify and have been approved for membership.
This site contains a password-protected online library of legal materials, as well as other information useful to legal services and pro bono lawyers representing clients in foreclosure matters:
Find recent decisions of interest in the Library!
Read recent HAMP supplemental directives.
- Schenectady County to Auction Foreclosed Properties, Oct 20
- How to Prepare for the End of HAMP, Oct 18
- Caliber Home Loans sued by Chronos Solutions over nearly $3 million in unpaid bills, Oct 18
- September puts final nail in the coffin of foreclosure crisis, Oct 13
- Press Release: Civil Rights Groups File Supreme Court Brief Defending, Oct 13
- View more
- 25th Annual Consumer Rights Litigation Conference Sponsored by the National Consumer Law Center ® and the National Association of Consumer Advocates, Oct 20 - Oct 23
- Webcast: Limited Scope Representation 2016: Ethical & Practical Challenges, Nov 4
- New York State Law Origination Claims for Foreclosure Prevention Advocates: Legal Theories to Consider Beyond TILA and RESPA, Dec 16