- Naturalization Training, Brooklyn, Apr 23
- Access to Justice for Survivors Launch!, Webinar, Apr 24
- Diversity & Inclusion in Law Practice 2019, New York, Apr 26
- Issue Spotting Sexual Assault Survivors' Needs: Conducting a Holistic Legal Intake, Online, Apr 29
- Representing Domestic Violence Survivors in Court 2019, Online, Apr 29
- View more
The Role Of Data In An Access To Justice Movement, Apr 14
In her essay "All Rise for Civil Justice," Martha Bergmark of Voices for Civil Justice reminds us that civil justice reform has to start with compelling human stories. She’s right. Building a movement requires drawing in the care and effort of those who p ...
Is struggling to pay the rent making people sick?, Apr 8
What’s more important: paying the rent or paying for medical care? Unfortunately, that’s a choice many renters may have to make. See link for full article.
Landlords are exploiting a key loophole to raise rents on thousands of apartments, Apr 8
In the fall of 2013, when apartment 1E at 171 W. 81st St. was vacated, the owner did what landlords have done with tens of thousands of other rent-regulated units in the city. Stellar Management claimed it had spent a bundle on renovations, which—combined ...
- View more