- Antiracist Lawyering: How All Attorneys Can Build A Racial-Justice-Centered Practice, Webinar, May 19
- Recoverability of Expert Witness Fees in Disability Discrimination Litigation, Webinar, May 21
- Don’t Miss It! You are Invited to the City Bar Justice Center’s 2021 Gala: Make Justice a Movement, New York, May 25
- Handling Your First Pro Bono Asylum Case, Webinar, May 27
- Writing for Litigators 2021, New York, Jun 28
- View more
Biden moving to improve legal services for poor, minorities, May 18
President Joe Biden plans to take executive action Tuesday to ensure minorities, low-income Americans and others have better access to quality legal representation after services dwindled during the Trump administration. See link for full article.
New York Landlords and Tenants Ask Cuomo to Start Rent Relief Program, May 14
Maria Melchor, a paralegal casehandler at The Legal Aid Society, appeared on Univision pressing the Cuomo Administration for updates on New York’s Rent Relief Program. See link for full article.
8 Tips for Pro Se Litigants Appearing In Court Virtually, May 12
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most court appearances in New York remain remote. The following article provides tips to help pro se litigants prepare for and represent themselves during a virtual court proceeding. See link for full article,
- View more