- Appellate Advocacy 2018, New York, Apr 19
- Appellate Advocacy 2018 (Webcast), New York, Apr 19
- New Strategies for Overcoming False Claims to Citizenship, Webinar/Teleseminar, Apr 19
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status: The Basics in a Changing Landscape, Webinar/Teleseminar, Apr 19
- Diversity & Inclusion in Law Practice 2018, New York, Apr 20
- View more
New Tool From Cornell Law Students Helps Immigrants Plan for the Worst, Apr 18
Technology has found a number of inroads into immigration legal work, with various automation tools and guided walk-throughs set up to help those who are undocumented and asylum seekers apply for relevant visas and immigration status changes. But with imm ...
Federal and State Funding Will Support the Growth of 86 Victim Assistance Programs Across New York State, Apr 16
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo today announced that 86 state-funded victim assistance programs will receive approximately $20.4 million over three years to hire case managers who will streamline and improve services for crime victims and their families. The fun ...
Legal Aid Demands Rebates for Nycha Tenants Left in the Cold, Apr 12
It was so cold in January in A'seelah Diamond's apartment at Fiorentino Plaza, a public housing development in East New York, that she, her husband and their three daughters all piled into one bed every night to keep warm.
- View more