- 2018 New York Asylum and Immigration Conference, New York, Feb 23
- Feb 23: NVLSP Webinar - VA's Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP) and a Preview of the New VA Appeal Process, Webinar, Feb 23
- Immigration and Asylum Conference 2018, New York, Feb 23
- Feb 27: NVLSP Webinar - VA's Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP) and a Preview of the New VA Appeal Process, Webinar, Feb 27
- Motions to Reopen, Webinar/Teleseminar, Feb 27
- View more
ABA urges DOJ to continue allowing immigration judges to close appropriate cases, Feb 21
The American Bar Association has filed an amicus brief with the U.S. Department of Justice, urging it not to revoke immigration judges’ ability to administratively close cases.
The Right To Counsel For Tenants Who Face Eviction, Feb 21
On August 11, 2017, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio signed legislation, the first of its kind in the nation, which guarantees legal representation for low-income tenants who face eviction. The new law has two major innovations with respect to eviction ...
ABA Set to Loosen Restrictions on Online Law Classes, Feb 14
A proposal under consideration by the American Bar Association's law school accreditation arm would double the number of classes J.D. students may take online, and allow such courses during the crucial first year of law school.
- View more