- Interstate Custody & Relocation in the Time of COVID-19, Webinar, Sep 29
- Housing Law for Low-Income Communities in New York City 2020, New York, Sep 30
- Domestic Violence Awareness Conference, Webinar, Oct 1
- Representing Children in Immigration Matters 2020: Effective Advocacy and Best Practices, New York, Oct 1
- Nonprofit Organizations 2020: Governance, Reporting, and Compensation Issues, New York, Oct 2
- View more
Amid COVID and Fiscal Woes, Mayor’s Housing Plan Enters Stretch Run, Sep 25
Mayor de Blasio’s initiative to build or preserve 300,000 units of affordable housing seems to be on track. But is it on target? See link for full article.
State court system taps business leaders to foster access to justice, Sep 24
The state’s top judge has tapped some of New York’s top business leaders to help drive access to justice for all litigants and defendants. See link for full article.
Reports of child abuse fell dramatically during the shutdown. Advocates say abuse likely did not, Sep 23
The number of reported cases of suspected child abuse and neglect in New York fell by the thousands during the coronavirus shutdown. But experts say that doesn’t mean it wasn’t happening, only that it was happening out of sight. See link for full ...
- View more