- NYC Bar Association - Monday Night Law Clinic Training Part 2 of 2, New York, Sep 24
- Representing Children in Immigration Matters 2018: Effective Advocacy and Best Practices (In-Person or Webcast), New York, Sep 26
- Disaster Legal Aid 2018 Roundtable Series | The Disaster Never Seems to End: Insurance Issues Post-Disaster, Webinar, Sep 27
- New York Housing Law for the Low-Income Client 2018 (Free In-Person or Webcast), New York, Sep 27
- Open House for Brooklyn Legal Services' New Tenants Rights Coalition Brownsville Office, Brooklyn, Sep 27
- View more
Implement Recommended Municipal Court Reforms Now, Sep 13
In March 2018, U.S. District Judge Noel Hillman wrote an unpublished opinion about constitutional violations that had occurred in a New Jersey municipal court where an indigent defendant charged with a minor littering offense had expected to receive justi ...
How Firm Culture Affects the Success of Attorneys With Diverse Backgrounds, Sep 13
It’s not easy being a young attorney of a diverse background. Much like Rocky was an underdog fighter with hopes of making it in the boxing world without much support, so too do many minority attorneys struggle to find their place in the legal market toda ...
Rural Access to Justice: A Multistate, Multi-Institution, Multi-Author, Interdisciplinary Community-Engaged Research Initiative, Sep 7
In previous posts, I wrote about the intensive access to justice efforts at the University of Cincinnati School of Law and Roger Williams School of Law and Georgia State University’s Center for Access to Justice. This week’s posts also addresses access t ...
- View more