Find a Practice Area in NY
Find a National Practice Area
Newest Library Resources
Mental Health and Well-Being: How Law Students Can Get Help and Help Others ,
Raising awareness is helping to remove the stigma surrounding lawyer well-being. In this episode of the ABA Law Student Podcast, host Kris Butler talks to Terry Harrell and John Berry about mental health and well-being in the legal profession and law scho ...
Morgan Lewis Takes on Lawyer Mental Health With New Program, Executive ,
As more law firms work to tackle issues of attorney mental health and well-being, Morgan, Lewis Bockius is launching a new initiative and adding an executive position focused entirely on employee wellness issues. The firm on Monday debuted ML Well, comb ...
LSC ITC 2019 - A How-To Guide: Making End-to-End Pro Se Assistance Work ,
Traditionally, pro se assistance has been characterized by brief advice before a client is left to file their own case, which makes it hard to know and track what happens after filing. It also leads to massive drop-off rates of clients who do not get the ...
- View more
- The Role Of Data In An Access To Justice Movement, Apr 14
- Is struggling to pay the rent making people sick?, Apr 8
- Landlords are exploiting a key loophole to raise rents on thousands of apartments, Apr 8
- Lisa Foster On The Impact Of Court Fines And Fees, Apr 7
- Senate Hurdle Looms As House Advances VAWA Reforms, Apr 7
- View more