Community Crisis Center, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
17 N Main StreetMiami, OK 74354
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 918-540-2275
- Fax: 918-540-3228
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of CCCI is to end domestic violence, child abuse and sexual assault through client services, community collaboration and public awareness. CCCI serves clients in Ottawa, Delaware and Craig Counties.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Ottawa
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Domestic Violence
- Populations Served: Children, Domestic Violence Victims, Low Income, Native Americans, Nonprofits, Women, Working poor and unemployed
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Paralegals
- Need for non-English services: English
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.