Stay updated on everything Pro Bono Net. Watch videos about our impact, follow our blog, read press releases and more.
Learn About Our Impact
What Did New York’s Courts Learn About its Users and Civil Remote Proceedings During the Pandemic?
April 10, 2023
Pro Bono Net Honors Black History Month
February 27, 2023
Stay up to Date on Disaster Legal Response Efforts | New Developments in Climate Disaster Response & Resilience (A Collaboration with Practising Law Institute)
February 16, 2023
Pro Bono Net’s Immigrant justice technology incubator Justicia Lab announces $500,000 in funding from Google.org
February 14, 2023
4 Takeaways from LSC’s 2023 Innovations in Technology Conference
January 31, 2023
Immigrant justice technology incubator Justicia Lab announces $1 million in funding from the Houston Endowment
January 25, 2023
The Immigration Advocates Network has a New Name!
November 16, 2022
PBN in the News
- Client Story: Law Help Interactive March, 2023
- How I Got Here: This Penn lecturer believes tech can be a game changer for boosting access to legal resources January, 2023
- 3 tangible ways to ensure low-income Americans get the legal help they need FastCompany, January 2023
- Study shows the "Justice Gap' faced by low-income Americans The Journal Gazette, January 2023
- CMO Series EP73 - Michael Hertz of White & Case on leading innovation in law firms Lexology, December 2022
- Top 15 LawNext Podcast Episodes of 2022 and of All Time LawSites, December 2022
- ILS launches risk detection service: Tool aims to help more endangered seniors get help The Indiana Lawyer, December 2022
- How to Get Federal Help to Pay Your Rent Real Simple, October 2021
- Discerning Patterns and Moving Beyond the Random: Unbundling 2.0 Law, Technology and Access to Justice, October 2021
- #FreeBritney! Britney Spears' Father Removed as Her Conservator - Here's How She Reacted Parade, September 2021
- The Supreme Court Ended the Eviction Ban. Here's How Renters Can Still Get Help NextAdvisor, August 2021
- The national eviction ban will expire in 2 days. Renters in these states are still protected CNBC, July 2021
- Better Know a Network: LawHelp New York Consortium Networks for Social Impact, July 2021
- The CDC extended the national eviction ban through July. What that means for renters CNBC, June 2021
- Numerous Programs Offer Rental Assistance - Here's How To Get It Yahoo! Finance, May 2021
- Pro Bono Net and Legal Aid Groups Partner To Launch Eviction Resource For N.Y. Tenants LawSites, May 2021
- Technology as the Ultimate Pro Bono Tool Penn Law Journal, February 2021
- When Forms Cause Trauma and Other Form Fails Adjust Society Now, February 2021
- Attorney General Letitia James Announces Grantees for COVID-19 Tenant Legal Assistance Initiative NY Office of Attorney General, September 2020
- Stimulus Checks. The eviction ban. Unemployment benefits. Here's what relief measures you can rely on CNBC, September 2020
- Citizenshipworks: Virtual Review Pioneer The New Americans Campaign, September 2020
- Veronica Dunlap '14 Honored by National Bar Association Fordham Law News, August 2020
- Responding to the Pandemic Via the Creation of the LSFN Post-Graduate Law Fellows Program Legal Services Funders Network, June 2020
- Law and Technology: Online Legal Services that Help Bridge the Access-to-Justice Gap Journal of Emerging Technologies, May 2020
We present Pro Bono Net's 2021 Annual Report. We are grateful to White & Case for their assistance in the design and production of the 2021 report.
We present Pro Bono Net's 2019-20 Annual Report. We are grateful to White & Case for their assistance in the design and production of the 2019-20 report.
We present Pro Bono Net's 2017-18 Annual Report. We are grateful to White & Case for their assistance in the design and production of the 2017-18 report.
We present Pro Bono Net's 2018 990 Form
We present Pro Bono Net's 2018 990 Form
We present Pro Bono Net's 2016 Annual Report. We are grateful to White & Case for their assistance in the design and production of the 2016 report.
- Immigrant Advocates Network announces new name Justicia Lab and expanded focus on all areas of civic technology impacting immigrants, November 15, 2022
- Immigration Advocates Network Wins the Workers Lab Innovation Fund Award for Digital Tool to Combat Wage Theft, November 29, 2021
- TenantHelpNY.org: A New Online Resource for New York Tenants Facing Eviction During the COVID-19 Pandemic and Pro Bono Attorneys Providing Eviction Defense, May 17, 2021
- Tiffany Graves and Charley Moore Join the Pro Bono Net Board, April 21, 2021
- Remote Legal Support Guide: A Best Practices Manual for Nonprofit and Pro Bono Innovation, April 6, 2020
- The Center for Urban Pedagogy and Pro Bono Net Announce "Figuring Out FEMA" , January 13, 2020
- On Citizenship Day Nonprofit Advocates Launch Redesigned Naturalization Website, Citizenshipworks, September 17, 2019
- Pro Bono Net Launches New LGBT Practice Area on probono.net/ny, February 6, 2019
- Immigration Advocates Network Announces a New Director, November 5, 2018
- Pro Bono Net Celebrates National "Celebrate Pro Bono" Week, October 22, 2018
- LawHelp Offers Free Legal Tools & Resources to Connect Attorneys and Victims, October 3, 2018