Legal Information Network for Cancer
To Volunteer, Contact:
Lindsey Leach(804) 272-5462
P.O. Box 73281Richmond, VA 23235
- Phone: 804-272-5462
- Fax: 804-378-7544
- Website: http://www.cancerlinc.org
- Email: email@example.com
LINC, Legal Information Network for Cancer, is a nonprofit, community-based organization dedicated to helping people with the business side of cancer. Serving the Central Virginia community, LINC provides information, education, counseling and referral services for legal assistance to individuals confronted with the overwhelming issues that arise from the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Chesterfield, Hanover, Henrico, Richmond City
- Area of law: Disability, Employment, Insurance, Bankruptcy, Employee Benefits, Estate Planning
- Populations Served: Cancer Patients
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Paralegals
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.