Legal Aid Justice Center - Richmond Office
To Volunteer, Contact:
Marcel Slag804-643-1086 ext. 103
101 West Broad StreetSuite 111Richmond, VA 23220
- Map: www.mapquest.com
- Phone: 804-643-1086
- Fax: 804-643-2059
- Website: http://www.justice4all.org
The Legal Aid Justice Center offers civil legal services to low-income families throughout Central Virginia and to low wage immigrant workers statewide, while also engaging in systematic legal advocacy for all low-income Virginians. Through legal representation, community education, and statewide advocacy, the Legal Aid Justice Center works both to eliminate the immediate symptoms and to address the underlying causes of poverty in Virginia.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Charles City, Chesterfield, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, New Kent, Powhatan, Richmond, Richmond City
- Area of law: Consumer, Disability, Employment, Housing, SSI
- Populations Served: Children, Elderly, Low Income
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- Training / Supervision Comments: Can be arranged for select trainings.
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.