Southwestern Pennsylvania Legal Aid
To Volunteer, Contact:
John Perrott(724) 439-3591 or (888) 855-3873 ext 225
10 West Cherry AvenueWashington, PA 15301
- Phone: 724-225-6170
- Fax: 724-228-7615
- Website: https://spla.org/
- Email: email@example.com
Our mission is to ensure that no individual or family in our community is deprived of access to professional legal assistance solely because of an inability to pay.
We provide these services through high quality representation, partnerships with the private bar and other local public and private agencies, and a comprehensive program of community education and outreach throughout the region.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Fayette, Greene, Somerset, Washington
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Health, Housing, Public Benefits, Family
- Populations Served: Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Low Income
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- CLE pro bono comments: Beginning in 2019, attorneys may receive one (1) CLE credit hour for every five (5) hours of pro bono service completed through Accredited Pro Bono CLE Providers. A maximum of three hours may be applied per compliance period.
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No