Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia - Williamsburg Office
To Volunteer, Contact:
199 Armistead AvenueWilliamsburg, VA 23185
- Map: www.mapquest.com
- Phone: 757-220-6837
Public interest law firm providing civil legal assistance for low income community.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Gloucester, James City, Mathews, Middlesex, Poquoson City, Williamsburg City, York
- Area of law: Consumer, Education, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Housing, Public Benefits, Bankruptcies, Wills and Estate Planning, Adoption, Foreclosure Defense
- Populations Served: Low Income
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Evenings, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.