Legal Services of Northern Virginia - Prince William Branch - Uncontested Divorce Clinic
To Volunteer, Contact:
9240 Center StreetManassas, VA 20110
- Map: www.mapquest.com
- Phone: 703-368-5711
- Fax: 703-368-5416
- Website: http://www.lsnv.org/probono.html
Paralegals are needed monthly in LSNV's Prince William Office to interview applicants for participation in LSNV's Pro Bono Uncontested Divorce Project, including reviewing the information and documents the clients are to provide. The clinics are generally held the third Monday of each month, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. This project is co-sponsored by the Prince William County Bar Association and the Association of legal Professionals.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Prince William
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Uncontested Divorce
- Opportunities For: Paralegals
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Evenings, Third Monday of each month from 4pm - 6pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.