Legal Services of Northern Virginia - Fairfax Office - Uncontested Divorce Clinic
To Volunteer, Contact:
4080 Chain Bridge RoadFairfax, VA 22030
- Map: www.mapquest.com
- Phone: 703-246-4500
- Fax: 703-273-6476
- Website: http://www.lsnv.org/probono.html
Paralegals are needed in LSNV's Fairfax Office on the fourth Saturday mornings of most months to interview applicants for participation in LSNV's Pro Bono Uncontested Divorce Project, including reviewing the information and documents the clients are to provide. Training is provided, and new participants will shadow an experienced paralegal before being asked to interview a client alone. This project is co-sponsored by the Fairfax Bar Pro Bono Program and National Capital Area Paralegals Association (NCAPA).
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Fairfax, Fairfax City
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Uncontested Divorce
- Opportunities For: Paralegals
- Need for non-English services: Korean, Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Weekends, Fourth Saturday mornings of the month
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.