Bay Area Legal Services, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
Julie Ann Embler727-490-4040 x-202
Corral Wodiska Cigar Factory1302 N. 19th Street, Suite 400Tampa 33605
- Phone: 813-232-1343
- Website: http://www.bals.org
General Phone: 813-232-1343
Intake Phone: 813-232-1343 (Hillsborough); 800 – 955-8771 (Pinellas, Pasco, Sarasota, Manatee)
Senior Legal Helpline Intake: 888-895-7873
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco, Pinellas, Sarasota
- Area of law: Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Employment, Health, Housing, Public Benefits, Adoption, Community Economic Development, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Individual Rights, Real Estate, Wills, Probate, Debt Collection
- Populations Served: Financial eligibility based on LSC guidelines Alien status eligibility based on LSC restrictions. Hillsborough County and the city of Tampa.
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.