Children’s Response Center
To Volunteer, Contact:
Nicki Bynum, Legal Advocate; Hua Yang, Intake Social Worker425-688-5130
925 116th NESuite 211Bellevue, WA 98004
- Phone: 425-688-5130
- Fax: 425-688-5672
- Website: http://www.ChildrensResponseCenter.org
Children’s Response Center provides advocacy and counseling services for child victims of sexual assault, aggravated assault, and for child survivors or witnesses of murder and any non-offending family members. The program also provides prevention and education services to the community. Attorneys may: provide legal advocacy for clients – often in DV situations; civil suits; representing parents in custody disputes, etc. We ALSO have volunteers who serve on our Advisory Board and its committees, assist in the office, represent the program at various community fairs and events, assist with publications including the Newsletter and Annual Report.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: King
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Civil Law, Criminal Law
- Populations Served: Children, Domestic Violence Victims, General Public, Low Income, Communities of Color, Parents
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.