Open Door Legal Services - QLSP
To Volunteer, Contact:
P.O. Box 14165Seattle, WA 98114-0165
- Phone: 206-682-4642
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ODLS volunteers work with staff attorneys to serve homeless and very low income clients. Services may include basic advice, help with forms, assistance investigating details of the client's case, and help setting up and preparing for hearings. ODLS does not represent clients in court, we help clients to better represent themselves.
ODLS is a department of Seattle's Union Gospel Mission. All volunteers must agree with the Mission's statement of faith.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: King
- Area of law: Homeless
- Populations Served: Low Income, Working poor and unemployed, Homeless
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.