Collaborative Divorce Law Project - Allegheny County
To Volunteer, Contact:
Koppers Building, Eleventh Floor436 Seventh AvenuePittsburgh, PA 15219
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 412-402-6714
- Website: http://www.pittsburghprobono.org/Collaborative_Divorce_Law_Project.asp
- Email: email@example.com
Volunteer attorneys represent parties in no-fault divorce actions with simple equitable distribution matters that are willing to work together without the use of the litigation process. No custody or support issues.
Interested attorneys must be trained in collaborative law.
Divorce Law Project
Koppers Building, Eleventh Floor
436 Seventh Avenue
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219
This is a Project of the Allegheny County Bar Association/Foundation.
Interested attorneys should contact Barbara Griffin, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Allegheny
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, No-Fault Divorce Actions with Simple Equitable Distribution
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Walk-in Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 1pm-3pm; Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10am-noon
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- Training / Supervision Comments: Volunteers must be trained in collaborative law.
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Client intake and screening, Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No