7th Circuit- Guardian ad Litem Program
To Volunteer, Contact:
518 St. Johns AvePalatka , FL 32177
- Phone: (386)329-0884
- Fax: (386)329-1900
- Website: http://www.guardianadlitem.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Represent the needs and wishes of a child involved in a dependency court case.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Putnam
- Area of law: Education, Family & Juvenile
- Populations Served: Children, Juveniles
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Mentors/consultants, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: Yes
- Other Case Load Requirements: 8-15 hours monthly
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.