Georgia Election Protection Coalition
- To Volunteer, Contact:
ONLINEAtlanta, GA 30303
- Phone: 866-OUR-VOTE (1-866-687-8683)
- Website: http://www.electionprotectionga.org/index.html
Election Protection, the nation's largest non-partisan voter protection coalition, is led by the Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, the NAACP, the National Bar Association, and People For the American Way Foundation. Election Protection guides voters through the voting process, helping to ensure that all eligible voters have the opportunity to cast a meaningful ballot and have their vote counted.
Election Protection is a resource for all Americans and the program centers on traditionally disenfranchised communities including: African Americans, Latinos, and other racial, ethnic, and language minorities; seniors; young people; low-income voters; and individuals with disabilities. The Election Protection Legal Committee in Georgia brings these programs to the state.
If you have any questions about the voting process in Georgia , please check out our frequently asked questions or contact the national hotline at 1-866-OUR-VOTE. If you need information on voting from the state or your county, please visit our Resources or Individuall county pages.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Georgia
- Area of law: Civil Rights
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No