Beaver County Bar Association
To Volunteer, Contact:
H. Bruce Curry, Esq.724-728-1270
788 Turnpike StreetBeaver, PA 15009
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 724-728-4888
- Fax: 724-728-7717
- Website: http://www.bcba-pa.org
The Beaver County Bar Association works with Neighborhood Legal Services to provide legal assistance to financially eligible clients in Beaver County.
To volunteer please contact the Pro Bono Coordinator listed above.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Beaver
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Housing
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Senior Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.