Cumberland County Bar Association - Pro Bono Program
To Volunteer, Contact:
32 South Bedford StreetCarlisle, PA 17013
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 717-249-3166
- Fax: 717-249-2663
- Website: http://www.cumberlandbar.com
- Email: email@example.com
The goal of the Pro Bono Referral Program is to provide representation at the beginning of a court case, in an effort to lessen the burden on the courts by resolving the issues from the start. Over one third of the Cumberland County Bar Association membership provides pro bono services throughout the year.
The Cumberland County Bar Association’s Pro Bono Referral Program, in conjunction with MidPenn Legal Services and Dickinson Community Law Clinic, provides equal access to justice for low-income persons.
To volunteer please contact the Pro Bono Coordinator listed below.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Cumberland
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Housing, Life Planning
- Populations Served: General Public
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Senior Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No