Cathedral Justice Project (Cathedral Health And Outreach Ministries)
To Volunteer, Contact:
1117 Texas AvenueHouston, TX 77002
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: (713) 590-3303
- Fax: 713-222-2412
- Website: http://www.chomhouston.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides civil legal services to the poor and homeless in Harris county, including but not limited to, public benefits, housing, employment, disability, wills, consumer law and municipal code violations.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Harris
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Disaster and Emergency Assistance, Homeless, Prisoners, Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
- Opportunities For: Interpreters, Law school clinic, Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Mentors/consultants, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.