Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
P.O. Box 7868Edmond, OK 73083
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 405-410-4544
- Website: http://trinitylegal.org/
- Email: email@example.com
Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma, Inc. is organized by attorneys in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area to help answer the call for improving access to justice and addressing the overwhelming need for legal assistance to the poor.
Through partnerships with existing community-based organizations, Trinity provides access to legal services for the clients of those organizations who cannot otherwise afford hiring their own attorney.
Trinity Legal currently provides legal services to the clients of three Oklahoma City mission agencies:
City Rescue Mission - 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tues each month 2:00-4:00
Cross and Crown - 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Wed. each month 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Crossings Community Center - 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Fri. each month 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Living Faith Ministry by appointment.
Call them at 405.410.4544 for more information.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Oklahoma
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Family & Juvenile, Homeless, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Public Benefits
- Populations Served: Communities of Color, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Immigrants, Low Income, Military/Veterans, Persons with Disabilities, State Residents, Women, Working poor and unemployed
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No