- Phone: 0
- Website: http://www.illinoisprobono.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=volunteer.showVolunteerOpportunities
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Illinois
- Area of law: Arts, Civil Rights, Community Development, Consumer, Criminal Appeals, Death Penalty, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Environmental, Family & Juvenile, Health, HIV/AIDS, Homeless, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Life Planning, Nonprofit Organizations, Prisoners, Public Benefits, Taxes, Veterans
- Populations Served: Asylum Seekers, Children, Communities of Color, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, General Public, HIV, Immigrants, Lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender, Low Income, Micro-enterprises, Military/Veterans, Native Americans, Nonprofits, Persons with Disabilities, State Residents, Women, Working poor and unemployed
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Nonlitigation Projects, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.