Interfaith Legal Services for Immigrants
To Volunteer, Contact:
4158 Lindell Blvd.Saint Louis, MO 63108
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 314-371-4640
- Fax: 314-371-4766
- Website: http://www.ilsilegal.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ILSI is a non-profit organization in St. Louis, Missouri that provides affordable immigration legal services to low-income immigrants and their families, including family reunification, political asylum, removal defense, and naturalization.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Saint Louis City
- Area of law: Immigration & Naturalization, Nonprofit Organizations
- Populations Served: Asylum Seekers, Children, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Immigrants, Low Income
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Albanian, Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, French, German, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Kurdish, Punjabi, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Sudanese, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.