St. Louis Volunteer Lawyers And Accountants For The Arts
6128 Delmar Blvd.St. Louis, MO 63112
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 314-863-6930
- Fax: 314-863-6932
- Website: http://www.vlaa.org
- Email: email@example.com
Community Economic Development, Employment, Immigration, Individual Rights, Real Estate, Intellectual property and other arts-related legal matters for individuals, family income of $18,000 with allowances made For special circumstances; for organizations, annual budgets of $100,000 or less.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Missouri
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Community Development, Employment, Homeless, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Nonprofit Organizations, Prisoners
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.