Legal Aid of Western Missouri - Volunteer Attorney Project (Joplin)
P.O. Box 1605Joplin, MO 64802
- Phone: 417-782-1650
- Fax: 417-782-1653
- Website: http://www.lawmo.org
This program is governed by the financial eligibility requirements of the Legal Services Corporation.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Andrew, Atchison, Benton, Buchanan, Caldwell, Camden, Carroll, Cass, Clay, Clinton, Daviess, Dekalb, Gentry, Grundy, Harrison, Henry, Hickory, Holt, Jackson, Johnson, Lafayette, Linn, Livingston, Mercer, Morgan, Nodaway, Platte, Putnam, Sullivan, Worth
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Education, Employment, Health, Housing, Public Benefits, Veterans, Domestic Violence, Family Law, Public and Private Housing Disputes
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.