Legal Aid of Western Missouri - Volunteer Attorney Project (St. Joseph)
To Volunteer, Contact:
106 South 7th Street4th FloorSaint Joseph, MO 64502
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 816-364-2325
- Fax: 816-364-2647
- Website: http://www.lawmo.org
Bankruptcy, Consumer, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Elder Law, Employment, Housing, Immigration, Individual Rights, Real Estate, Wills, Legal issues of distressed farmers (The Farm Project).
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Andrew, Atchison, Buchanan, Caldwell, Clinton, Daviess, Dekalb, Gentry, Grundy, Harrison, Holt, Linn, Livingston, Mercer, Nodaway, Putnam, Sullivan, Worth
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Employment, Housing, Public Benefits, Domestic Violence, Family Law
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.