Pro Bono Project - Community Law Center
To Volunteer, Contact:
3355 Keswick RoadSuite 200Baltimore, MD 21211
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 410-366-0922
- Fax: 410-366-7763
- Website: http://www.communitylaw.org
Community Economic Development, Employment, Real Estate, The Community Law Center serves community organizations and small businesses (rather than individuals )in an effort to improve the safety, quality of life and economic vitality in Baltimore neighborhoods. We generally serve organizations in low to moderate income neighborhoods.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Baltimore City
- Area of law: Community Development, Employment, Housing, Nonprofit Organizations
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.