Clayton Pro Bono Project, Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
777 Cleveland Ave SWSuite 410East Point, GA 30344
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: (404) 669-0233
- Website: http://www.atlantalegalaid.org
Atlanta Legal Aid Society provides services for residents of the five-county metro Atlanta area, except as noted for the Georgia Seniors Legal Hotline.
If you are a resident of one of these five counties, you may apply for legal aid by calling the office for your county. It is always best to call before you visit; intake hours are limited.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Clayton
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Education, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Housing, Life Planning
- Populations Served: Children, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Low Income, Working poor and unemployed
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No