Cobb Justice Foundation, Atlanta Legal Aid Society, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
30 South Park SquareMarietta, GA 30090
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 770-528-2565
- Fax: (770) 528-2574
- Website: http://www.cobbjustice.org/
The Cobb Justice Foundation, a program of Legal Aid of Cobb County and the Cobb County Bar Association, is the pro bono project of Cobb County. We refer the civil legal matters of low-income Cobb County residents to private attorneys for pro bono representation.
Cobb Justice welcomes any Georgia lawyer interested in helping Cobb individuals and families in need. Join us today!
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Cobb
- Area of law: Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Health, Homeless, Housing, Life Planning, Public Benefits, Veterans, Protective Orders for Domestic Violence Victims
- Populations Served: Children, Communities of Color, Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Low Income, Military/Veterans, Persons with Disabilities, Women, Working poor and unemployed
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Paralegals, Senior Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Farsi, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Signers for the deaf: ASL, Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- CLE credit for pro bono: Yes
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No