New Haven Legal Assistance Association, Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
426 State StNew Haven, CT 06510-2018
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 203-946-4811
- Fax: 203-498-9271
AIDS/HIV, Bankruptcy, Community Economic Development, Consumer, Child Custody, Domestic Violence, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Health, Housing, Immigration, Individual Rights, Juvenile, Public Benefits, Termination of Parental Rights
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: New Haven
- Area of law: Civil Rights, Community Development, Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Education, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Health, HIV/AIDS, Homeless, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Nonprofit Organizations, Prisoners, Public Benefits, Veterans
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.