Legal Aid Services Provides Interactive Forms
It's HotDocs and it's free when you join our pro bono team!
You make a difference! We make it easier!
- Commercial use is prohibited and no one may charge for using these programs.
- By using these automated documents you agree to use these online forms:
- as a Legal Aid advocate; or,
- as an attorney working on a matter pro bono for a low-income client
- IE 7 or above (Turn off Pop Up Blocker)
Sign Up & Login username
Before drafting pleadings for the first time using HotDocs Online through the probono.net/ok website you must register with the LawHelpInteractive to use these forms and to save your information.
When you Sign Up:
select account type ADVOCATE
create a username and password [username ex: first initial-last name - lower case]
enter your full name, email address
Affiliation: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma
Select the state of "Oklahoma"
Click this link to open the instructions
If you have any questions or ideas for a new form, please contact:
Margaret Hamlett Shinn