Welcome to ProBono.Net/OK
Resources for lawyers, law students, and faculty advising low-income or disadvantaged clients
Save the Date!
Tuesday, May 2nd - Free CLE for Volunteer Attorneys in Tulsa
Lawyers and Law Students Sign up for Legal Aid's Pro Bono Program - Info and benefits here
Need legal help?
Please take a minute to tell us about your ProBono.Net/OK experience - brief survey here
March 2017: David Hood
Legal Aid's Stillwater Law Office signed up new pro bono attorney, David Hood at our October 28, 2016 free CLE. David agreed to take a case and was willing to accept a case assignment that very day! Grateful, LASO Staff member, Stacy Boyles let Mr. Hood know that the case documents and notes would be sent to him the following Monday.
- March 2017 Featured Volunteer: David Hood, Feb 23
- February 2017 Featured Volunteer: Kent Johnson, Feb 7
- January 2017 Featured Volunteer: Jessica Ortiz Sanchez, Dec 12
- Legal Aid Names Outstanding Pro Bono Oklahoma Attorneys of 2016, Nov 1
- September 2016 Featured Volunteer: Robert Perugino , Sep 27
- View more
- Working with Men Who Batter as Fathers, Apr 11
- Tort Suits & Financial Compensation for Domestic Violence Survivors: A Webinar for Advocates, Apr 18
- Make-A-Will Workshop and Family Financial Planning Workshop, Apr 22
- Tort Suits & Financial Compensation for Domestic Violence Survivors: A Webinar for Advocates, Apr 25
- Where Do We Go From Here? Unfinished Business, Apr 27
- View more