Welcome to ProBono.Net/OK
Resources for lawyers, law students, and faculty advising low-income or disadvantaged clients
Lawyers and Law Students Sign up for Legal Aid's Pro Bono Program - Info and benefits here
Need legal help?
Please take a minute to tell us about your ProBono.Net/OK experience - brief survey here
September Featured Volunteer: Robert Perugino
This month Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma recognizes Robert Perugino for his work as a volunteer mediator. He has handled several cases for usImage: Robert Perugino – but went above the call of duty recently. Robert was asked to mediate a civil fraud case against our client, a widowed, elderly veteran. The client had been taking care of his sister and one of his roles was to take her to the bank and assist with her finances. The clients' son discovered these transactions and filed a lawsuit against our client, claiming our client had taken advantage of the sister. The son demanded return of all the funds taken from her bank by his sister. The client had none of the money. He contacted LASO to defend him. Read more...
- 2016 Celebrate Pro Bono Seminar - Stillwater - October 28, 2016 (Friday), Oct 28
- Legal Aid Pro Bono Law Practice Montage Seminar (Lawton), Nov 4
- Limited Scope Representation 2016: Ethical & Practical Challenges (Free), Nov 4
- Legal Aid Pro Bono Law Practice Montage Seminar (Altus), Dec 9
- Ethical Issues in Pro Bono Representation (Free), Dec 15
- View more