Welcome to ProBono.Net/OK
Resources for lawyers, law students, and faculty advising low-income or disadvantaged clients
Legal Aid is celebrating with our annual FREE CLE in Oklahoma City:
Tuesday, October 25th, Oklahoma Bar Center
Details and registration here
Lawyers and Law Students Sign up for Legal Aid's Pro Bono Program - Info and benefits here
Need legal help?
Please take a minute to tell us about your ProBono.Net/OK experience - brief survey here
August Featured Volunteer: Pat Layden
Pat Layden, a private practitioner in McAlester, Oklahoma, has volunteered many hours to promote equal access to justice in Oklahoma. He served Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc. as Board member and past President of the Board and as a pro bono attorney. Mr. Layden has always been a great resource for the staff of the McAlester LASO office, giving advice and providing sample pleadings. He always stands ready to assist, always answers our phone calls for help, and provides great encouragement to us at all times. Pat Layden puts into action the ideals of pro bono lawyering. Read more...
- August 2016 Featured Volunteer: Pat Layden, Aug 12
- Innovations in Technology-Enabled Pro Bono, May 26
- OBF leadership, staff enthusiasm high, Apr 19
- ACLU to challenge Oklahoma City's anti-panhandling ordinance, Apr 12
- LSC's Senate Briefing - Serving Those Who Have Served Our Country: How Legal Aid Helps Veteran, Mar 24
- View more