To access webinars from the 2014 LawHelp and probono.net Training Series, please click here.
Pro Bono Net provides statewide administrators, project staff, pro bono coordinators, and other community stakeholders with trainings and tips about various topics relating to the upkeep and innovation of probono.net sites. Trainings are presented throughout the year during webcasts, monthly coordinator calls, and scheduled webinar presentations. Topics we cover include:
- Marketing and outreach tips
- Creating content for targeted audiences
- Tips for optimal administrator usage of Pro Bono Net tools
- Sharing the great work done by site administrators throughout the community
The trainings are recorded and made available, along with the supporting materials, in the SWEB Support Site library shortly after each presentation. Please note that SWEB Support Site membership is required to access these materials. If you're a member of the statewide website community, but haven't joined the practice area yet, register for access here.
We encourage you to browse through our collection of past trainings and to join us for an upcoming training!
Upcoming Trainings and Events
- Sep 18: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Technology Innovations for Civil Legal Aid Clients and Victims of Crime: Stronger Together
- Oct 02: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Partnering for Progress: Developing Successful Legal Aid - Private Sector Tech Collaborations
- Oct 16: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Technology Strategies to Build and Mobilize Pro Bono Networks
- Nov 06 - Nov 09: Annual NLADA Conference
- Nov 13: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Building a Rights-Based Approach to User Data Privacy and Security