To access webinars from the 2014 LawHelp and probono.net Training Series, please click here.
Pro Bono Net provides statewide administrators, project staff, pro bono coordinators, and other community stakeholders with trainings and tips about various topics relating to the upkeep and innovation of LawHelp.org sites. Trainings are presented throughout the year during webcasts, monthly coordinator calls, and scheduled webinar presentations. Topics we cover include:
- Marketing and outreach tips
- Creating content for targeted audiences
- Tips for optimal administrator usage of LawHelp tools
- Sharing the great work done by site administrators throughout the community
The trainings are recorded and made available, along with the supporting materials, in the SWEB Support Site library shortly after each presentation. Please note that SWEB Support Site membership is required to access these materials. If you're a member of the statewide website community, but haven't joined the practice area yet, register for access here.
We encourage you to browse through our collection of past trainings and to join us for an upcoming training!
Upcoming Trainings and Events
- Jun 28: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - 50 Tactical Tech Tips for Your Tool Belt
- Aug 02: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Inclusive Design for Legal Aid Technologies
- Aug 16: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Language Access Strategies for Legal Aid Websites
- Sep 27: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - What Legal Aid Organizations Need to Know about E-Filing for Self-Represented Litigants
- Oct 25: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Beyond the Pro Bono Manual: Mobile-Centric Strategies to Engage and Support Volunteer Attorneys