LawHelp Interactive Trainings
Pro Bono Net, in close collaboration with the Ohio State Legal Services Association and the Legal Services Corporation, operates LawHelp Interactive and provides training, shares best practices, and provides the technical infrastructure necessary to offer online document assembly content for the Access to Justice community.
LawHelp Interactive's trainings are recorded and made available, along with the supporting materials, in the LawHelp Interactive Resource Center shortly after each presentation. Please note that site membership is required to access these materials. If you're a member of the LawHelp Interactive community, but haven't joined the practice area yet, register for access here.
We encourage you to browse through our collection of past trainings and to join us for an upcoming training!
Upcoming Trainings and Events
- Sep 18: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Technology Innovations for Civil Legal Aid Clients and Victims of Crime: Stronger Together
- Oct 02: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Partnering for Progress: Developing Successful Legal Aid - Private Sector Tech Collaborations
- Oct 16: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Technology Strategies to Build and Mobilize Pro Bono Networks
- Nov 06 - Nov 09: Annual NLADA Conference
- Nov 13: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Building a Rights-Based Approach to User Data Privacy and Security