LawHelp Interactive Trainings
Pro Bono Net, in close collaboration with the Ohio State Legal Services Association and the Legal Services Corporation, operates LawHelp Interactive and provides training, shares best practices, and provides the technical infrastructure necessary to offer online document assembly content for the Access to Justice community.
LawHelp Interactive's trainings are recorded and made available, along with the supporting materials, in the LawHelp Interactive Resource Center shortly after each presentation. Please note that site membership is required to access these materials. If you're a member of the LawHelp Interactive community, but haven't joined the practice area yet, register for access here.
We encourage you to browse through our collection of past trainings and to join us for an upcoming training!
Upcoming Trainings and Events
- Jun 28: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - 50 Tactical Tech Tips for Your Tool Belt
- Aug 02: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Inclusive Design for Legal Aid Technologies
- Aug 16: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Language Access Strategies for Legal Aid Websites
- Sep 27: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - What Legal Aid Organizations Need to Know about E-Filing for Self-Represented Litigants
- Oct 25: PBN/LSNTAP Community Training Series - Beyond the Pro Bono Manual: Mobile-Centric Strategies to Engage and Support Volunteer Attorneys