Technology for justice: this site connects Louisiana's pro bono and public interest advocates with e-mail lists, online library resources and more. Go here to join our online community.
Louisiana Pro Bono Net honors those who serve our country. Go to our News page to learn about a recent White House initiative to aid veterans.
Help us improve. Take our survey -- click the image below to start.
Click the image below for an audio slide show about probono.net/la.
Want to know how to work with libraries? See national Pro Bono Net's "Libraries and Access to Justice Webinar Series."
Share your ideas with our survey.
Go here to learn how you can support Civil Legal Aid.
Please update old contact information. Go to your practice area, log in, go to "My Profile." Click on "forgot password" for an e-mail reminder.
This website is administered by Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS) in collaboration with free legal services programs and pro bono projects around the state.
For more information about www.probono.net/la, please contact:
Lisa Stansky, Website Coordinator
- What the Repeal of Online Privacy Protections Means for You, Mar 30
- $23,000 in traffic fines reduced to $9 for man as pilot program takes on New Orleans' court system, Mar 29
- Slidell revises panhandler permit law, eliminates waiting period, Mar 29
- Alaska House Passes Legislation to Safeguard Access to Civil Justice , Mar 29
- White House calls $18 billion in proposed cuts 'options', Mar 28
- View more
- Pro Bono Basics New York 2017: Best Practices and Ethics (Webcast), Mar 30
- March 31: FREE Website Live-Streaming Training - Military Legal Assistance Issues, Mar 31
- Clean Jacket Day, Apr 1
- National Vietnamese Language Engagement, Apr 5
- Take a Knee or Take a Stand: Exploration of Legal Issues Related to the 1st Amendment, Apr 5
- 25th Annual Judge Alvin B Rubin Symposium, Apr 6
- FBA Civil Rights Étouffée CLE in New Orleans, Apr 7
- Professionalism Facilitator Training Workshop, Apr 8
- View more
More . . . .
Law Students: learn about Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps.
Do you have a request for help from a member of the armed forces? Click here to take a look at the ABA's Military Pro Bono Project.