Technology for justice: this site connects Louisiana's pro bono and public interest advocates with e-mail lists, online library resources and more. Go here to join our online community.
The ABA and the Louisiana State Bar Association need volunteer attorneys to staff LouisianaFreeLegalAnswers.org. Go here to learn more.
Help us improve. Take our survey -- click the image below to start.
Click the image below for an audio slide show about probono.net/la.
Want to know how to work with libraries? See national Pro Bono Net's "Libraries and Access to Justice Webinar Series."
Share your ideas with our survey.
Go here to learn how you can support Civil Legal Aid.
Please update old contact information. Go to your practice area, log in, go to "My Profile." Click on "forgot password" for an e-mail reminder.
This website is administered by Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS) in collaboration with free legal services programs and pro bono projects around the state.
For more information about www.probono.net/la, please contact:
Lisa Stansky, Website Coordinator
- California nursing facility must reinstate, compensate employees fired before union vote, judge rules, Apr 27
- Along Louisiana coast, state reduces money to floodproof businesses, elevate or buy homes, Apr 26
- Congressional Briefing to Highlight Legal Aid’s Importance to American Business, Apr 26
- F.C.C. Chairman Pushes Sweeping Changes to Net Neutrality Rules, Apr 26
- EEOC settles retaliatory discrimination case with Baton Rouge-based food management company for $35,000, Apr 25
- View more
- How You Can Help Low Income Taxpayers Even If You Are Not a Tax Lawyer, May 1
- Spring CLE Seminar Fifth Circuit Judges Association, May 4
- LSBA- Four Corners CLE, May 5
- DCFS and Mental Health in Custody, May 8
- Mindfulness: Discovering Different Avenues to Relieve Stress New Orleans Bar Association, May 9
- Veterans Court for the Family Law Practitioner, May 9
- 57th Bi-Annual Bridging the Gap, May 10
- 2017 LPOR Legal Seminar Supreme Court of Louisiana/Louisiana Protective Order Registry, May 12
- View more
More . . . .
Law Students: learn about Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps.
Do you have a request for help from a member of the armed forces? Click here to take a look at the ABA's Military Pro Bono Project.