Technology for justice: this site connects Louisiana's pro bono and public interest advocates with e-mail lists, online library resources and more. Go here to join our online community.
Louisiana Pro Bono Net honors those who serve our country. Go to our News page to learn about a recent White House initiative to aid veterans.
Help us improve. Take our survey -- click the image below to start.
Click the image below for an audio slide show about probono.net/la.
Want to know how to work with libraries? See national Pro Bono Net's "Libraries and Access to Justice Webinar Series."
Share your ideas with our survey.
Go here to learn how you can support Civil Legal Aid.
Please update old contact information. Go to your practice area, log in, go to "My Profile." Click on "forgot password" for an e-mail reminder.
This website is administered by Southeast Louisiana Legal Services (SLLS) in collaboration with free legal services programs and pro bono projects around the state.
For more information about www.probono.net/la, please contact:
Lisa Stansky, Website Coordinator
- VIZIO to Pay $2.2M to FTC, State of N.J. to Settle Charges It Collected Viewing Histories on 11M Smart TVs without Users’ Consent, Mar 24
- Student Loan Debt Collector Will Pay $700K for Unlawful Collection Calls in Settlement with FTC, Mar 24
- FTC Settlement Stops Money Mule Who Profited from India-Based IRS and Other Scams, Mar 24
- From field to truck to plate: how undocumented workers feed a city, Mar 24
- University of Arizona College of Law launches pro bono patent program for inventors , Mar 24
- View more
- 2017 Fair Debt Collection Practices Conference, Mar 27 - Mar 28
- Federal Practice CLE Series – March 2017 (Discounted for public interest lawyers.), Mar 28 - Mar 29
- Pro Bono Basics New York 2017: Best Practices and Ethics (Webcast), Mar 30
- March 31: FREE Website Live-Streaming Training - Military Legal Assistance Issues, Mar 31
- Clean Jacket Day, Apr 1
- FBA Civil Rights Étouffée CLE in New Orleans, Apr 7
- Professionalism Facilitator Training Workshop, Apr 8
- Ethics After Hours and Supreme Court Preview, Apr 11
- View more
More . . . .
Law Students: learn about Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps.
Do you have a request for help from a member of the armed forces? Click here to take a look at the ABA's Military Pro Bono Project.