To Volunteer, Contact:
P.O. Box 1773Polson, MT 59860
- Phone: 406-883-3350
- Fax: 406-883-3316
- Website: http://www.doveslakecounty.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of DOVES is to address and prevent domestic and sexual violence in Lake County and on the Flathead Indian Reservation through community outreach, prevention education and information, and advocacy for victims of violent crime.
- State(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Montana
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile
- Populations Served: Domestic Violence Victims, Elderly, Farm workers, General Public, HIV, Immigrants, Individuals who are not in legal immigration status, Individuals with criminal histories, Individuals with physical/mental disabilities, Juveniles, Lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender, Low Income
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: Yes
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: Yes
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.