Social Media for Non-Profit and Public Interest Organizations 2013 (Free Webcast)
- 12:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
- Source: Pennsylvania (Decommissioned)
- Nonprofit / Community Development
The Practising Law Institute is presenting a free webcast seminar from San Francisco entitled Social Media for Non-Profit and Public Interest Organizations 2013, on March 21, 2013 at 12:00 pm Eastern.
With the growing focus on social media in the legal profession, smart non-profits are cultivating a robust social media presence. Learn how to stay on the forefront of new technology to grow your donor and volunteer base and expand your organization's footprint.
What you will learn
- The basics: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Best practices of blogging
- Cutting-edge technologies and what's to come
Who should attend
Executive directors, development managers, volunteer coordinators, managing attorneys, and staff from non-profit and public interest organizations.
- Darian Rodriguez Heyman ~ Co-Founder & Head of Community Partnerships, Social Media for Nonprofits
- Ritu Sharma ~ Co-Founder & Executive Director, Social Media for Nonprofits
- Liz Keith ~ LawHelp Program Manager, Pro Bono Net
- Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
Practising Law Institute
- Website: www.pli.edu