Your help is greatly needed! In addition to browsing the Virtual Pro Bono Fair, visit our complete Directory of Pro Bono Opportunities to find an organization that best matches your personal interests and professional goals.
If you currently are handling a pro bono case or wish to learn about pro bono opportunities, select a Practice Area in the dropdown menu above and register for your free membership. Each Practice Area establishes its own guidelines for admittance.
Once you become a member, you have unlimited access to the comprehensive online libraries containing training manuals, model pleadings and important links; lists of volunteer opportunities; valuable news items; and relevant events, including trainings and seminars.
Many thanks to all the legal services organizations and law firms that contribute to the success of probono.net/dc. Also, a special thank you to the District of Columbia Bar Foundation for its generous and continuous support of and commitment to probono.net/dc.
- Pro Bono Week: Coding Justice, Washington, Oct 23
- Pro Bono Week: Expungement Clinic, Washington, Oct 23
- Pro Bono Week: Go Casual for Justice, Washington, Oct 23
- Pro Bono Week: Unlocking Employment (Open House & Legal Information Workshop), Washington, Oct 23
- Pro Bono Week: Domestic Violence Courthouse Tour, Washington, Oct 24
- View more