Your help is greatly needed! In addition to browsing the Virtual Pro Bono Fair, visit our complete Directory of Pro Bono Opportunities to find an organization that best matches your personal interests and professional goals.
If you currently are handling a pro bono case or wish to learn about pro bono opportunities, select a Practice Area in the dropdown menu above and register for your free membership. Each Practice Area establishes its own guidelines for admittance.
Once you become a member, you have unlimited access to the comprehensive online libraries containing training manuals, model pleadings and important links; lists of volunteer opportunities; valuable news items; and relevant events, including trainings and seminars.
Many thanks to all the legal services organizations and law firms that contribute to the success of probono.net/dc. Also, a special thank you to the District of Columbia Bar Foundation for its generous and continuous support of and commitment to probono.net/dc.
- Servant of Justice Awards Dinner, Washington, Apr 24
- Landlord Tenant Practice in the District of Columbia: 2-Part Series (Day 2), Washington, Apr 26
- Bread for the City Annual Gala, Washington, Apr 28
- Child Support Training for Volunteer Attorneys, Washington, May 2
- Litigation Skills Series: Trial Advocacy (2-day training), Washington, May 3 - May 04
- View more