Saturday December 15
- By: Legal Aid Society of San Mateo Country *, International Institutie of the Bay Area, Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto *
- Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Sobrato Center for NonProfits at Redwood Shores350 Twin Dolphin DriveShoreway RoomRedwood City, CAMap: maps.google.com
Janet SeldonLegal Aid Society of San Mateo County650-558-0915
- Website: www.legalaidsmc.org
- Source: Own the Dream (Decommissioned) > Own the Dream
Information session for "Dreamers"~ Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy (DACA).
• Support for gathering documents and filling out paperwork
• Legal review and assistance from BIA-accredited staff and immigration attorneys and volunteers with Legal Aid Society of San Mateo County, Community Legal Services of East Palo Alto and International Institute of the Bay Area
For more information, contact Legal Aid Society of San Mateo County at (650) 558-0915.
- Attachment(s): DACA CLINIC Flyer 121512.doc