Representing Youth in Foster Care Training
Wednesday November 07
- By: Children's Law Center of Minnesota (CLC)
- Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Merchant & Gould3200 IDS Center80 South Eighth StreetMinneapolis, MNMap: maps.google.com
Jessica PassaroChildren's Law Center of Minnesota (CLC)651-644-4438
- Website: www.clcmn.org
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
This training program prepares attorneys to represent youth in foster care. As a lawyer for a child in foster care, you will represent your client in juvenile court, identify and obtain appropriate services, and negotiate settlements. When you decide to do pro bono work for Children's Law Center (CLC), CLC staff attorneys and social workers will strategize with you, provide information about resources for your client, and help you assess your client's development and education needs. This program also provides updated training for current volunteer attorneys, judges, county attorneys, public defenders, social workers & other child advocates.
- CLE Credit Comments: 3.75 Standard CLE credits. (Applied for).
- Attachment(s): CLC Training Brochure 11.7.12.pdf