Diversity & Inclusion in Law Practice 2022
- 12:45 PM - 5:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
Practising Law Institute
Why You Should Attend
At this year's annual "Diversity and Inclusion in Law Practice" program you will gain a better understanding of the actual state of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession and learn practical policies and best practices that you can put into action back at your office.
What You Will Learn
- Recognize what needs to be done (both individually and institutionally) to build an inclusive workplace
- Identify those proven practices and policies you can implement to advance diversity and inclusion initiatives in your law office
- Learn how to create mentoring circles that extend beyond your law office to counter diverse attorneys' professional isolation and support retention efforts
Who Should Attend
This program will be of great interest to all legal professionals concerned about issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace, including partners and associates, in-house counsel, diversity directors, and professionals working in government or nonprofit organizations.
Practising Law Institute800-260-4754