NYS Courts Access to Justice - Free CLE Family Court Pro Bono Training
- ALL DAY
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: NYS Courts Access to Justice Program
111 Centre StreetMap:New York, NY
- Pro Bono
The NYS Courts Access to Justice Program will hold a free Family Court training program on April 5, 2016. Training will include Paternity, Support, Custody, Visitation and Family Offense.
In exchange for 4.5 CLE credits participants will complete a 20 hour pro bono practicum assisting litigants in the NYC Family Court.
Audience: Newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
TO REGISTER EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (646) 386-5425.
See attached flyer for more details.
- CLE Credit Comments: In exchange for 4.5 CLE credits participants must complete a 20 hour pro bono practicum assisting litigants in the NYC Family Court. Participants in the program can also earn Pro Bono CLE credits.
NYS Courts Access to Justice Program646-386-5425
- Website: www.nycourts.gov
- Attachment(s): Family_Training_flyer_4-5_2016.pdf