Relief in Removal Proceedings
- 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
Map:New York, NY
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Deadline extended to May 16th. This seminar will offer an overview of removal proceedings as well as certain forms of relief from removal including adjustment of status, 212(c), 212(h), renewing the I-751 in proceedings, cancellation of removal for nonpermanent residents, cancellation of removal for permanent residents, and voluntary departure. Asylum, withholding of removal, and Convention Against Torture relief and waivers will not be covered in detail, as they are the subjects of other trainings. This training will be conducted by Matthew L. Guadagno, Esq.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 4 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
Jonathan Vidal212-627-2227 x227
- Website: www.thenyic.org
- Attachment(s): April through June 2013.pdf