Preparing an Effective Asylum Case: A Conversation with Adjudicators, Experts and Advocates
- 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Sanctuary for Families, Mayer Brown
- Immigration Judge Jesse B. Christensen (N.Y. Immigration Court)
- Ashley Caudill-Mirillo (N.Y. Asylum Office, Deputy Director)
- Dr. Hawthorne Smith (Bellevue/NYU Program for Survivors of Torture)
- Archana Pyati (Sanctuary for Families, Immigration Intervention Project)
- Philip Allen Lacovara (Mayer Brown, Senior Counsel)
This program is free of charge and no prior experience in immigration law is necessary.
- CLE Credit Comments: The program will be accredited for 2.5 New York State CLE credits, with 1 Credit in the Practice Category and 1.5 Credits in the Skills Category.
Archi PyatiSanctuary for Families