Keeping NYC Green! Innovative Opportunities in Environmental Pro Bono
- 8:45 AM - 10:00 AM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
White & Case LLP
Lawyers are creatively engaging in cutting-edge pro bono work to help protect the environment and the environmental human rights of the underserved. Join us to learn about these exciting projects and how you can get involved.
Our expert panel will share how they are reducing pollution by providing clean heat to thousands of low-income residents, fighting for environmentally safe school construction sites and advocating for public school children who are being exposed to toxic chemicals.
- Moderator :: Gavin Kearney, Director of Environmental Justice, New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- Christopher D. Barraza, Associate, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Richard A. Horsch, Partner, White & Case LLP
- Hayley Urkevich Nivelle, Associate, Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett LLP
New York Lawyers for the Public Interest