2018 National Celebration of Pro Bono Week Videos
ABA President Carslon welcomes you to the National Celebration of Pro Bono!
A Conversation with Justice Elena Kagan - at Georgetown Law October October 24, 2018
2017 National Celebration of Pro Bono Week Videos
- Alabama State Bar President Augusta Dowd on the importance of volunteer lawyer programs, access to justice and the pro bono month celebration
- Austin Bar Association: Free Legal Advice Clinic for Veterans
- Burning Down the House: The Myths Around Youth Homelessness in America
- Chicago Bar Association and the Chicago Bar Foundation are co-sponsoring Pro Bono Week from October 23-27, 2017: Welcome Message
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program Director, Michelle Alden, talks about upcoming pro bono related events
- Lackawanna Pro Bono Inc., Pennsylvania
- New Hampshire Bar Association Video on the DOVE Project 25 Year Anniversary
- Texas State Bar video: Erin Russell, pro bono coordinator for Beacon Law in Houston, talks about services for Homeless individuals
2017 Recipients of the ABA Pro Bono Publico Awards
- The Justice Index Team
- Erin J. Law | Morgan Stanley Legal and Compliance Division, New York, NY
- Debra Marie Pistorino Parrish | Parrish Law Firm, Pittsburgh, PA
- William A. Waddell, Jr. | Friday, Elredge & Clark, Little Rock, AR
2016 National Celebration of Pro Bono Week Videos
- Chicago Bar Foundation - Week Line Up
- Ohio Pro Bono Attorneys - One Person is Enough
- Pro Bono Service and the Minnesota State Bar Association's North Star Lawyer Program
- What Does Pro Bono Do For You?
2016 Recipients of the ABA Pro Bono Publico Awards
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- John O. Goss
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Renee M. Schoenberg
- Hillary Gaston Walsh
2015 National Celebration of Pro Bono Week Videos
2015 Recipients of the ABA Pro Bono Publico Awards
- Baylor University School of Law
- Daniel Brown
- Jones Day
- Leslie Silverstein
- United Airlines Legal Department
2014 National Celebration of Pro Bono Week Videos
2014 Recipients of the ABA Pro Bono Publico Awards
- Dechert LLP International
- Judge Edward M. Ginsburg (Retired)
- Alan Howard
- Kermit F. Lowery
- Norton Rose Fulbright
2013 National Celebration of Pro Bono Week Videos
2013 Recipients of the ABA Pro Bono Publico Awards
Reflections and Inspirations of Pro Bono
- Illinois Supreme Court Chief Justice Thomas Kilbride's Welcome to Pro Bono Week 2013 - Illinois Legal Aid
- Make a Difference - Volunteer for National Pro Bono Week
- Young Attorneys Learn How to Do a Pro Bono Divorce
- Sound Advice: The Washington Council of Lawyers
- Pro Bono with the Lawyers Committee for Better Housing
- 2013 WSBA Pro Bono Award - Brian Buckley
2012 National Celebration of Pro Bono Week Videos
2012 Recipients of the Alabama State Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program Pro Bono Awards
2012 Recipients of the ABA Pro Bono Publico Awards
2011 National Celebration of Pro Bono Week Videos
Colorado Attorneys Discuss Their Pro Bono Work
Reflections and Inspirations of Pro Bono
2010 National Celebration of Pro Bono Week Videos
Texas Access To Justice: Pro Bono: The Difference Is You - Narrated by Dan Rather
Cumberland Law School Pro Bono Week Testimonial Video - Tim Cook, 2009 Graduate of Cumberland
A Message from Texas RioGrande Legal Aid's PAI Coordinator: 2010 Celebrate Pro Bono Week - Pablo Almagauer, PAI Group Coordinator, asks for pro bono volunteers to assist Texas RioGrande Legal Aid during Celebrate Pro Bono Week.
2009 National Celebration of Pro Bono Week Videos
Wisconsin Supreme Court Chief Justice Thanks Pro Bono Lawyers - Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson offers special thanks to Wisconsin's pro bono attorneys as part of the national pro bono week.
Illinois Supreme Court Justice Anne M. Burke Kicks Off Pro Bono Week - The video features Justice Burke talking about pro bono week and the importance of doing pro bono work.
Alabama State Bar Public Service Announcement - Alabama State Bar produced a public service announcemnet (PSA) to be used during the national celebration week.
Additional Pro Bono Videos:
Lecture to Catholic University Law Students encouraging pro bono participation - Rawle Andrews, DC's 2006 Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, speaks about "Pro Bono Service in a Post-Katrina World: Revisiting The Moral Imperative to be a Difference Maker".
Illinois Legal Aid Online: Featured pro bono attorneys - Monthly videos from Illinois Legal Aid Online featuring the work of pro bono attorneys throughout the state. Click on the "Watch video" button next to the picture of the featured attorney.
Pro Bono Partnership - Highlights the work of the Pro Bono Partnership providing business legal services to nonprofit organizations through the pro bono efforts of business attorneys in corporations and law firms.
Volunteer Lawyers Network of Hennepin County, MN. - Award video created by the Minnesota Council for Nonprofits and MAP for Nonprofits. VLN received the 2006 Nonprofit Excellence Award for a small organization.
San Francisco Volunteer Legal Services Program - Interviews with VLSP lawyers and clients
Weil, Gotshal and Manges - Pro Bono Recruitment Video
Political Asylum Representation Project (PAIR) - Non profit organization honors law firm Goodwin Proctor for their advocacy.