Landlords & Tenants: Evictions & Collections
- ALL DAY
- By: Law Offices of Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP
VirtualMap:Los Angeles , CA
- Community Education/Outreach
- Pro Bono
- Pro Bono Program/Legal Services Organization
This is a pre-recorded class that is available 24/7
In California, a landlord can evict a tenant for not paying rent on time or violating the lease or rental agreement. This training will go over the rules and procedures in the California evictions and collection process. Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you are welcome to attend and learn what the law requires.
· Valid reasons for terminating a tenancy
· Termination notices
· The eviction process
· Problems with security deposit refund
· Collecting past due rent
Course Materials: If you would like to receive a copy of the course materials for any of the classes, including any PowerPoint used, please register at http://probonoweek.lalawlibrary.org.
Tracey MerrellLaw Offices of Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP