Minnesota Government Data Practices Act and Open Meeting Law Update
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Office of the Minnesota Attorney General
Elmer Andersen Human Services Building
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
Staff from the Minnesota Department of Administrative Data Practices Office will discuss recent Court decisions, legislative enactments, and noteworthy administrative opinions.
There is no charge or registration required for this CLE program. See attached flyer for more details.
- CLE Credit Comments: This program has been approved for 1.0 hours of Standard MN CLE credits. Minn. CLE Event Code No. 261121.
- Attachment(s): CLE_Notice_Sept._-_Oct._2018.pdf