2014 LawHelp and probono.net Training Series
2014 LawHelp and probono.net Training Series - Letting your Content Roam: Tools and Strategies for Community Content Partnerships
- Organization: PBN
- Document Type: Training materials
- Date Created: Monday, September 22, 2014
- Attachment(s): HTM | PPT
Drawing users to your LawHelp site is only one way to reach your clients and community partners. With the ability to 'widgetize' your content on external sites, create dedicated mini-portals for specific user groups and provide LHI interviews embedded on your LawHelp site, you can reach users where they start their search for help online or in the community. We will speak to several administrators who have used these and other features to create new access points to LawHelp resources for self-represented litigants, court staff and community advocates such as librarians. At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the different content syndication features available to you.
- Utilize the External Widget, Mini Portal and LHI Widget features to serve a variety of users.
- Pursue several models of community, court and self-represented litigant engagement using the content syndication features
- Software Support